Finally, an iPhone that is all screen. The iPhone X delivers an immersive experience, allowing you to focus on your content. The intelligent iPhone X responds to a tap, your voice, and maybe even a glance. Say hello to the future.
Rather than a home button, your iPhone X works with gestures which make navigation simple and fluid. A simple swipe takes you home from anywhere.iPhone X features the iPhone's first OLED screen which delivers true stunning colours, deeper blacks, high brightness and a 1,000,000 to 1 contrast ratio. The iPhone X's TrueDepth Camera is housed in a tiny space. The TrueDepth Camera enables Face ID, and let's not forget amazing clarity in images.
Portrait Mode Selfies allow you to create beautiful selfies with artfully blurred backgrounds and sharp foregrounds. With Portrait Lighting, your portraits will have impressive studio-quality lighting effects. The TrueDepth camera analyzes more than 50 different muscle movements and uses your expressions to create 12 different Animoji. Reveal your inner Panda, Pig or Robot.
With a larger and faster 12MP sensor, new color filters, deeper pixels, and a new telephoto camera with OIS, there's so much more you can do with your iPhone X Camera. Both 12MP rear cameras feature optical image stabilization and fast lenses so you can capture breathtaking moments (photo and videos) even in low light.
iPhone X features the most durable glass ever in a smartphone. With glass on the front and back and surgical-grade stainless steel, iPhone X gets even better, thanks to wireless charging. Live free with water and dust resistance (with a rating of IP67).
Face ID provides secure authentication, using your face. Facial Mapping, enabled by the TrueDepth camera, projects and analyzes more than 30k invisible dots on your face to create a precise depth map of your face. Adaptive Recognition means that your Face ID adapts to physical changes in your appearance over time.
iPhone X uses A11 Bionic, the smartest and most powerful chip ever in a smart phone. It features a neural engine capable of 600 billion operations per second. The four efficiency cores in the A11 are 70% faster than A10 Fusion. And the two performance cores are up to 25 percent faster. A11 Bionic powers extraordinary augmented reality experiences in games and apps.
The custom battery design and a second-generation performance controller allow your phone battery lasts up to 2 hours longer between charges than iPhone 7.Designed for the future, iPhone X allows you charge your phones without charging cables required. Charge with wireless charging stations and mats.
- Network: 2G, 3G & 4G
- Dimensions: 143.6 x 70.9 x 7.7 mm (5.65 x 2.79 x 0.30 in)
- Weight: 174 g (6.14 oz)
- SIM: Nano-SIM
- IP67 certified - dust and water resistant
- Water resistant up to 1 meter and 30 minutes
- Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 5.8 inches
- Resolution: 1125 x 2436 pixels
- 3D Touch displayr
- OS: iOS 11.1 upgradable to iOS 11.4.1
- Memory Card slot:No
- Internal: 64/256 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Primary: Dual 12 MP, (28mm, f/1.8 & 52mm, f/2.4), OIS, phase detection autofocus, 2x optical zoom, quad-LED (dual tone) flash
- Secondary: 7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm, 1080p@30fps, 720p@240fps, face detection, HDR
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- Sensors: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2716 mAh battery (10.35 Wh)
- Colors: Space Gray, Silver
- 1 Year warranty