- Wireless N 150 technology: up to 150 Mbps wireless speed with improved coverage and virtually no dead spots
- Compatible with newer Wireless N and widespread Wireless G technologies
- Fast USB 2.0 interface
- Certified for Windows Vista™ with support for Windows XP/2000* Operating Systems
- Certified for Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Cradle with cable supplied
The DWA-125 Wireless N 150 USB Adapter delivers high performance wireless networking to a laptop or desktop PC via the ultra-fast USB 2.0 interface. Once connected, you can share a high-speed Internet connection while also having access to shared documents, music, and photos on your network.
Why N 150?
Based on Wireless N technology with a single antenna, the DWA-125 achieves wireless speeds of up to 150 Mbps and extended coverage with virtually no dead spots1. It is compatible with newer Wireless N and widespread Wireless G technologies and will work with Wi-Fi certified routers or Access Points of any brand.
To protect your data and privacy, the Wireless N 150 USB Adapter supports WEP, WPA, and WPA2 encryption, allowing you to connect to a secure wireless network, keeping your network traffic secure. With Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), all you have to do is push a button to automatically create a secure wireless connection to your router, avoiding complicated settings.
Easy to install and connect
D-Link’s Quick Setup Wizard available in 18 languages ensures an easy setup process so you can get connected quickly. The Wireless Manager is included with this product to keep track of all of the most frequently accessed networks. A USB cable and cradle are supplied, which allow the position of the adapter to be adjusted for convenience and to achieve the best levels of reception.
- Windows 2000 (SP4), XP (SP2), or Vista (32 or 64-bit) or higher
- CD-ROM drive
- 20MB hard disk space
- Available USB port
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.11b
- USB 2.0
2.4GHz to 2.4835GHz
- 64/128-bit WEP data encryption
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2-EAP)
5VDC +/- 5%
DIMENSIONS (L x W x H)
88.5 x 28 x 12 mm (3.5 x 1.1 x 0.5 inches)
0º to 40º C (32˚ to 104˚ F)
-20º to 65º C (-4˚ to 149˚ F)
10% to 90% non-condensing
5% to 95% non-condensing