Your satisfaction is our priority.
Every product we sell is backed by the manufacturer's standard warranty.
If a product you purchase fails to meet your needs, please review the information below and return it to us within 7 days of receipt, and we will be pleased to arrange an exchange.
Please note that tablets, smart phones, games, laptops, desktops, software, projectors and projector screens may be returned within 7 days of the original purchase date. Returns must be in a “new” resalable condition, including all manuals, components and accessories, and in the manufacturer’s original packaging unopened. Returns may also be subject to a restocking fee of 15% the product price.
Because of the nature of technology products and services provided by PCPlanet team members, the following items are non-refundable:
- Delivery, installation, diagnostic and repair work, and other labor.
- Batteries, ink and toners.
- Items that are damaged or abused, missing any accessories, missing the UPC, or serial/identification numbers or are not in the original packaging.
- Software, video games, DVD's, and similar items are not returnable once their packaging or outer wrapping has been opened.
- Defective items may be exchanged within 7 days of receipt.
Refunds for orders purchased with a major credit card, debit card, direct deposit, account transfer, will be issued to the original payment method.
Bundles, Coupons, and Special Offers:
items, including free items, buy 1 get 1 offers, etc. must all be
returned together and meet the standard return policy in order to be
refunded or exchanged.
If a coupon, discount, or special offer was part of the original order, the amount will be deducted from the refund amount.
Non-qualified and non-conforming returns are not included in PCPlanet’s return policy and, if returned, may be refused by our returns department.
All returned products will be thoroughly inspected and a determination will be made if eligibility and conforming requirements are met. Please verify the product you are returning meets the below guidelines and qualifies for return to avoid any delay in, or denial of, processing your return. Return processing may take up to 7 business days from the time your product is received.
- Products must be in the original manufacturers packaging, and delivered securely.
- Products must be complete with any standard certification labels (UL listing, capacity, brand name, UPC code) originally placed and not tampered with.
- Product serial number, or any similar identification numbers, must match the serial number on the order invoice.
- Products must be free from damage of any type, including, but not limited to dents, scratches, cracks, abuse, defacement or indication of removed screws/fasteners or seals.
- Products so labeled with a security seal, must have the seal intact and not tampered with.
For your protection, we recommend that you insure your return and use a traceable carrier that can provide you with delivery confirmation. PCPlanet shall not be responsible for items returned that are lost or damaged in transit.
In the event that the product you are returning does NOT meet the requirements described in this document, we will photograph the merchandise and packaging, and prepare a detailed summary of our determination as to why the return was denied, the product(s) will be deemed not eligible for return and may be returned to you or be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
If you change your mind about your order, you can cancel it prior to delivery by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01-7765595 to cancel. You will not incur any charges if this is done before delivery.
If you are not satisfied for any reason with goods ordered on pcplanet.com, you can return your product personally as long as:
- You contact Customer Care within 24 hours of delivery
- You have proof of purchase (order number and invoice).
- The goods must be in an ?as new’ condition and returned in the original, undamaged packaging along with the accessories and free gifts received with it.
- The product must not have been used or installed or had any data inputted.
- All sealed items must not be opened
If your product arrives damaged or you were delivered the wrong product, we're happy to exchange or refund your purchase as long as:
- You contact email@example.com within 24hrs after delivery
- You have proof of purchase (order number and invoice).
You have seven days from day of delivery to return your order.
All our products come with the manufacturer’s standard warranty.
All exchanges and refunds will be processed within 7 working days from the date of receipt to PCPlanet.
Items not Eligible for Return:
- Items returned without original packaging seal and without all accompanying accessories.
Please ensure you fill the returns form. Kindly print out and insert this form in your package as this will aid us in responding to your queries faster.
If you are located in Lagos, please contact our customer service team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0814 000 0114 | 0817 000 0014 to arrange a pick-up. If you are located outside Lagos, you will need to send the goods back to PCPlanet. You will need to contact PCPlanet before return.
All returns should be addressed to:
Valley View Plaza,
99, Opebi Road,
PC Planet is here to help make the return process as easy as possible for you. All products sold on pcplanet.com are covered under the manufacturer's standard warranty unless otherwise stated. For all products order with manufacturer’s fault, you have the options of contacting the manufacturer or pcplanet.com. If, after contacting the manufacturer it is determined that the product is defective, the manufacturer will either offer to repair or replace the item direct from the factory or may refer you back to pcplanet.com. If they refer you back to PC Planet, please contact us.
- All returns, must be made within 7 working days of the delivery date
- Products being returned must contain all original boxes, packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards and all other accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer.
- All items being returned for a refund or exchanged for a non-identical item are subject to a 15% return processing fee. Minimum return-processing fee for any refund or credit is N2,400
- Opened software products may not be returned under any circumstances.
- Discontinued or end of life products can only be returned for repair. No refunds or exchanges can be made.
- If a package is returned to PC Planet and the condition of the box or the actual merchandise does not match the claim, no credit will be issued and the item will be returned to the customer.
- Unfortunately PC Planet is not able to offer price protection on products that have already been shipped. Any return of a product that has dropped in price will be processed at the then current price.
- Most shipments from PC Planet require a signature at
delivery. Returns due to the carrier’s inability to obtain a valid
signature are subject to a return processing fee and no credit of